Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the eyes have turned back on since the last big blow?

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was out today with 2 little kids for about 1/2 hour fishing. I think my 9 year old wanted to drive the boat around is why she agreed to go fishing. I did not catch anything but saw a few nets being dipped between the castle and Cranberry and also saw a few caught on the south side of the Huron dumping grounds. By the time we got the rods in the water they lost interest, oh well. The water is starting to stain with algae. Hopefully a few of the hundreds of boats in that area will give some better info.

·
Registered
33 Posts
casted in front of the castle for about an hour -- nada -- trolled then to 31/26 approx... one eye, many white bass/perch... spoons -- couldn't keep worms on anything out there today... dipseys 0 & 1 size as close to bottom as possible... great marks on the bottom ~ 2 mph...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been stuck working, wont be off til Wed,thurs. Weather so far is looking good. Just wondering where a good spot to start looking for them would be. Theres a ton of boats out front of cranberry, wonder how they are doing.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts