Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked Hetfield into going out this afternoon. Really had to twist his arm as this would be his sixth day in a row on Erie.
Launched out of Cranberry @ 3pm and ran a NNW heading to 30 fow and started trolling Dipsy/Spoon combo. Found fish in 33 fow. "0" Dipsy [email protected] and [email protected] Orange Crush and Purple Demon Ole Petes were the colors. Caught 21 walleye, lost six, kept 12 in the 22 to 23 inch size range and wrapped it up around 7:30. A great trip topped off with a steady bite.:)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Nice sized box Shorty/Het. I fished off Edgewater today about the same time of day and our 12 were 17-22".

Regardless of the size.......what an abundance we have right now. Something to be greatful for.

·
3,317 Posts
Good shot, thats where I have been since friday. just got home. will get a pic post up tomorrow.

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
sounds like a good day... ive never fished erie for anything.. might have to try it sometime.....

for what its worth though.... its great to see you back on the water ron :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Gald to hear ya did well and got out to enjoy the eveing!!!!

Ill be heading out on Wednesday night.,

Frank

·
Duck Enemy #1
220 Posts
Will be headed to either Cranberry or Edgewater tonight. Leaning towards Cranberry, but the extra distance is an issue, knocks off 45 minutes of fishing. Hoping fisherman261 is going to make it out with me.

·
3,317 Posts
Will be headed to either Cranberry or Edgewater tonight. Leaning towards Cranberry, but the extra distance is an issue, knocks off 45 minutes of fishing. Hoping fisherman261 is going to make it out with me.

Cranberry is a no brainer, start fishin as soon as you get out 21' or so

1 - 11 of 11 Posts