Ohio Game Fishing banner

Cranberry 12/21

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tommy84 
#1 ·
Haven’t been on the water since August 29 on my last steelhead trip so this was a great day even if we only caught a couple fish in my book. That wasn’t the case as when we came east out of the Huron river I was marking nice bait and fish only a 1/4 mile out. We set lines quick at a 2.5 speed and when they were all out I slowed to 2/2.1. Got the trolling bags out of the cuddie and got them ready to deploy if needed. Once I had them ready we had our first fish. Never did put them out as we caught fish all the way from old women’s creek to just west of the castle. 32’ of water. Leads 35, 45, and 65 were best and all white bodied bandits. Just in about 2 hours with 4 thrown back under 20”. Great winter day on the water with a great friend. Nice break from sitting in the cold woods waiting on deer. Hope to be back at it to ring in the new year if the forecast holds.
Seafood Fish Ray-finned fish Fish products Cuisine
Water Boat Fisherman Cloud Sky
Seafood Fish Ray-finned fish Fish products Cuisine

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.