Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read Craig's List every day. I find allot of what I think are pretty good deals if you fallow threw and check them out. So instead of making a new thread on everyone I find I'll just post it in this one. Anyone one else finds one on CL may post in in here also if they wish.

First one is a ice fishing shanty. Here is the link.

http://sandusky.craigslist.org/spo/1251938102.html

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have bought a log splitter, several atv's, drillpress, planner mast, boards, lures and other stuff! I get addicted to that site!!

·
1950's Outboards Rule
1,067 Posts
i have bought many things on craigslist but the best find was a 1959 johnson 35 h.p. outboard in very nice non running shape for $25.00 i invested $100.00 in parts now i have a another beauty for my outboard collection !

·
Registered
437 Posts
How can a person search all of OHIO for a particular item without going through all of the listed cities one by one and doing individual searches

·
1950's Outboards Rule
1,067 Posts
on the opening page to craigslist on the left is an area where you type in what you are searching for !

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I got a 40lb minn kota trolling motor for $10, guy said it didn't work, good for parts. Just needed a little cleaning inside, works good

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/1273334913.html

The Flambeau Outlet store is having a 45% off sale if you mention the above ad. I bought a waterproof marine box for about $10 and a big spinnerbait box for $3.85 (6x6x4) They have all kinds of turkey calls, duck calls, buck grunts etc. Plus all kinda of tackle boxes/bags some decoys, deer targets and also yo-yo's. Flambeau owns Duncan yo-yo BTW...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Funny how things happen. I have been looking for a turkey - fish fryer for awhile. Yesterday found one at home depot for 70 bucks, without the fish pot and strainer, didn't but it. Last night did a search on Craig's list and found one for 25 bucks. No mention of a fish pot and strainer. I go pick it up today, and wow, not only was there a fish pot and strainer, but she even threw in the propane tank 3/4 filled. Sometimes you just get lucky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts