Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Waiting for the tap tap.
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad and I decided to head out on Cowen despite the bad weather and it turned out to be a productive day! The water was coffee but was in the low 60's. We fished 2 1/2 hours and caught 5 bass between us. The largest 3 and 1/2 lbs. and the smallest 3/4 pound. The rain became pretty heavy and we finally left. When we arrived there was literally no one else on the lake. When we left there were only 2 other trailers. I took pictures and will post soon. I usually have luck on the cold front, nasty days and seem to strike out on the seemingly "perfect" fishing days.

·
Certified Hawg Master
689 Posts
Nice Catch, I am hopen to head out on Cowen one of these days. Just got to get enough time to get there. Post the pics when you get them.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
That’s good news! I will be camping at Cowan next weekend, and hope to get some bass.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
That is good news. After what seemed an off year last season, maybe the bass will be not so tight lipped this year? Thanks for the report.....CATKING !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wondering if anyone has caught any Muskys yet ? Headn out to lake Tuesday and do some gator chasing. Cowan now has one of my legend series. Not due to a hit but to a bad tie which really hurts worse..

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
That has happened to all of us, one time or the other. You are right, that's hard to swallow......Get 'em next time ;) CATKING !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts