close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cowen for Thursday the 22nd

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jellywormer, Apr 23, 2004.

1. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

Dad and I decided to head out on Cowen despite the bad weather and it turned out to be a productive day! The water was coffee but was in the low 60's. We fished 2 1/2 hours and caught 5 bass between us. The largest 3 and 1/2 lbs. and the smallest 3/4 pound. The rain became pretty heavy and we finally left. When we arrived there was literally no one else on the lake. When we left there were only 2 other trailers. I took pictures and will post soon. I usually have luck on the cold front, nasty days and seem to strike out on the seemingly "perfect" fishing days.

2. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice Catch, I am hopen to head out on Cowen one of these days. Just got to get enough time to get there. Post the pics when you get them.

3. That’s good news! I will be camping at Cowan next weekend, and hope to get some bass.

4. catking

catking Banned

That is good news. After what seemed an off year last season, maybe the bass will be not so tight lipped this year? Thanks for the report.....CATKING !!!

5. Wondering if anyone has caught any Muskys yet ? Headn out to lake Tuesday and do some gator chasing. Cowan now has one of my legend series. Not due to a hit but to a bad tie which really hurts worse..

6. catking

catking Banned

That has happened to all of us, one time or the other. You are right, that's hard to swallow......Get 'em next time ;) CATKING !!!