close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cowan lake bass

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by redhawk fisherman, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Any one having any luck for largemouth at Cowan? I am thinking about tossing the tent in the truck and fishing tomorrow evening, and camping and then fishing Thursday morning.

Thanks!

2. SharkBait

SharkBait Ooh Ha Ha

I haven't been there yet, but let me know how you do since I will be there this weekend. They have some decent muskie in there too if you want something with a little more meat on the bones.

3. I think if you're bank fishing, you'll be disappointed....

4. I have a boat.

5. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

I like to fish it early in the morn. I like to go right out of the marina & work the shoreline with a buzz bait. I hit every laydown & tree top. I caught a couple of nice ones last week that way also hit the sail boat marina along that shoreline. didnt have much luck on anything except that buzz bait though....

6. The morning bite has been better for me as well. I have trolled along the north bank, east of the campground and had some decent success with buzzbaits and spinners.

In the afternoon I bounced live minnows more towards the middle, closer to the marina, in about 10 FOW and killed the crappie.