close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cowan Conditions?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by yakfish, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Anybody been fshing at cowan lately? I'm thinking of goind down for an afternoon to try for some crappies from the kayak. I have about an hour drive to get there so if any one can shoot a conditions report my way I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. any information on what the dam looks like would be great also.

Im also a yak fisherman let me know how it goes

3. Was high and muddy on sunday.

4. Glasseye

Glasseye Retired Eccentric

The lake was still muddy yesterday and going over the spillway at a good clip. I did however see several Loons on the lake on Thursday morning, but were only there a couple days. They never stay long!

5. I never did make it out yet, I have been a bit under the weather this week and I'm still trying to kick whatever it is that I have. I think saturday is supposed to be fairly nice so I might try to get out then as long as I'm feeling a bit better. if any one else gets to go to cowan be sure to let us know how you do.
    Thanks

6. Rob

Rob Crappietracker

I think we're going out Sunday, despite the weather. I'll keep you posted

Rob

7. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

Water level normal. Water color is muddy. Water temp 44-deg.

8. Just a few more degrees and the bite should be on! Thanks

9. Rob

Rob Crappietracker

OK , it's 44 degrees, the color of chocolate milk and the fish (That we found ) are deep and ,for the most part, inactive. On the bright side, we had the lake pretty much to ourselves.

Rob