Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slayin' and filletin'
1,985 Posts
A twofer! You'll enjoy them. Really like that limon color, very bright.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Sweet yaks! It was Cuda or Moken that I had to decide on last winter. Shouldn't be problem seeing that bright Limon yak.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some good looking yaks right there. Im very envious of the jackson seats. The high/low seeting keeps you off of the bottom of the yak.......No swamp butt. Lol

Again im very jealous....congrats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Ill be completely honest, the high low seat is what sold me.

A twofer! You'll enjoy them. Really like that limon color, very bright.
I was really going back and forth on the limon just because it isnt exactly like me to be the guy sticking out out on the water. It has definitely grown on me. I bought the camo for my dad so we can start taking some trips together. After I saw both in person I was happy I chose the limon.

Sweet yaks! It was Cuda or Moken that I had to decide on last winter. Shouldn't be problem seeing that bright Limon yak.
I take it you picked the Moken? And no it should not be a problem considering it is probably visible from space lol jk.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ill be completely honest, the high low seat is what sold me.

I was really going back and forth on the limon just because it isnt exactly like me to be the guy sticking out out on the water. It has definitely grown on me. I bought the camo for my dad so we can start taking some trips together. After I saw both in person I was happy I chose the limon.

I take it you picked the Moken? And no it should not be a problem considering it is probably visible from space lol jk.
Yes I did get the Moken. It was hard decision for sure. LOL! I made a platform for my seat this week which I raised it up like the JK. Worked wonderful but now going to take it to next level by making it collapsible to store inside the hatch.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I buy all my boats from ARC. Good people to deal with.
They seemed like a great group of people. Drew Gregory recommended them to me if I could not buy local. I could not get anyone local to order one in for me before the price change so I went ahead and ordered online.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I did get the Moken. It was hard decision for sure. LOL! I made a platform for my seat this week which I raised it up like the JK. Worked wonderful but now going to take it to next level by making it collapsible to store inside the hatch.
Hey there's nothing wrong with that. I didn't get a chance to see any of the yaks in person so I had to go with the one that I had the most info on. I thought about going to a store to test them on the water but they wanted me to pay $30 per kayak to test on the water for ten minutes.

But it sounds like you have a hell of a set up going. You should post some pictures man.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hey there's nothing wrong with that. I didn't get a chance to see any of the yaks in person so I had to go with the one that I had the most info on. I thought about going to a store to test them on the water but they wanted me to pay $30 per kayak to test on the water for ten minutes.

But it sounds like you have a hell of a set up going. You should post some pictures man.
30 bucks?? WOW that's crazy and that means to me to get out of there if they don't want a customer to pay for new yak.
Yea Thanks man, I been setting it up well with a few more changes so on I go.

There is a shop called Kayak Corral up just inside of Michigan that carries all the brands in house.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
30 bucks?? WOW that's crazy and that means to me to get out of there if they don't want a customer to pay for new yak.
Yea Thanks man, I been setting it up well with a few more changes so on I go.

There is a shop called Kayak Corral up just inside of Michigan that carries all the brands in house.
No kidding. I was not going to pay that when the demos were boats that they rented to people to go down the river and for the most part were trashed.

I have heard about the kayak corral and while it sounds awesome, I'm one of those Buckeye fans that doesn't go up to that state unless its for vacation far north or to see my team with a game lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts