close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Couple ideas:

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BottomBouncer, Jul 21, 2005.

1. First off, I was wondering if any of you guys have been to Wacker in Chicago? Is it just internet sales or a store you can shop from? If you can shop there......I'd kinda like to head that direction early one morning. Maybe if a few guys are interested we can head that direction. Not anytime in the near future, maybe after tax time when most will have some extra green :D

Second, what about having a small carp tourament.......except, no money changing hands....just bragging rights. Get a few guys together, vote on a spot and see who can pull out the biggest fish and the most fish.

Just a couple things I was thinking about at work.......just wishin' I was fishin' :D

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Tourny sounds fine. I'll show some of you boys who the bossman is. No need for carp pods or fancy boilies.....maize bi***es! ;)

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

wacker has a store front where u can drop in and shop.. if u are gonna go, let me know.. also maybe we can stop at westside in indy as well.. hes got a bunch of carp gear coming in soon..

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

AK I just called you!! I'm hitting down town with MUSH this afternoon. I'll be there around 1 or so. Call my new cell.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

A gathering sounds great, count me in if im off work the day of the event.

Scott

PS: I will be bringing my fancy gear and stuff...but no boilies....sure love to meet the "bossman" and learn how to catch carp..

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

If my ole mighty teacher allows me to attend .......Count me in!

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Oh yea, count me in for the "post" tax time Chicago run....i'll be ready!

Scott

8. leave super early on a Saturday, maybe meet at someone's house and pile in a couple cars(if needed) and head west!!! I'm pretty set on my rod/reel choice: 2 penn bait runners and to warriors. they have the penns cheaper than BPS....the drive will more than make up for the difference :eek:

9. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

BB, get ahold of me and we'll put together a few "fun" events around town and mix it up a bit...plus i think we should do a day with few hours bankside talking baits, rigs, ect..then do some fishing afterwards.

Scott

10. Boilie

Boilie Banned

if you don't believe me, see my handle. i'd be game for something around town....maybe cosi? then grab a beer?....maybe at Barley's? maybe one of these upcoming saturdays? i would be very interested in any tutorials. other than my boilie recipe, i keep it simple: corn, bread, or basic wheaties recipes.

11. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Barleys sounds good, but I lost my ID, can someone help a fishing brother out?? :p ;)

12. Boilie

Boilie Banned

you might be limited to lemonade kiddo (they do have really good fresh-squeezed lemonade though)

13. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Well sounds good to me, I love lemonade!

14. hahahaa... you guys kill me man
    have fun wish I could go but a little too far for me