close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Couple Hours on Oshay with EE

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishslim, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Again was not planning on getting boat out this evening but family were gone for evening. Was talking to EE who has not been fishing much with a new addition to family couple weeks ago. So i said hey let's go to Alum couple hours for saugeyes told him i would meet him there. Well if you were by Alum this afternoon or evening you know why i ended up on Oshay :D they were 20 deep waiting to get boats out of water. Called Erik said meet me at Oshay for crappies instead. Well hit one of my honey holes and there were some dandies sitting on it. Erik got a hog 15 1/4" one I got a couple more right at 15" as well and a nice batch of 12-13" ones. Bass were busy as well got at least 5 off one spot most 12" or so. Great couple hours nice fish and great evening out there. We had a good time as Erik was able to catch some of those Oshay Sows Personally. He now Believes!!;)

Attached Files:

2. sycamore440

sycamore440 nothing like fishing

Excellent Catch im planning on going to oshea sometime this week..did well last time on the smallies..and a few crappies too...thanks for the pics..:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

I see it in that post, you tryin to get me worked up? :T Nice catch!!! Thinkin its late, you?

Sowbelly:D

4. Waited to see if you would respond:D Never Late at Oshay!! Last year was Late june all July into August! Spot like we hit last year together are getting ready!! :)

5. Thats a really nice crappie, Im assume you caught them on jigs??

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice catch guys.one of these days i'm gonna take a trip to o'shay.might need a couple clues though,since i've only fished it once for bass(other than spillway):D ;)

and congrats on the new arrival,erik:)

7. Where is Oshay? I've fished Alum and Delaware, but it looks like I need to be on Oshay! Give me directions Please!;)

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

up by the zoo on the tangy.

9. I'm from The Dayton, Ohio area, so I'm not familiar with the zoo or the Tangy. I'll need a little more explanation than that Please;) :confused:

10. Home rd out rt 23 will take you to oshay...also depends were you coming from
    ..if you are coming out 270 into sawmill make a left on hard rd and then when
    you get to riverside dr or rt 757 go all up the way and the ramp is before turning into home road... also when you get to the zoo your are driving and the lake should be visible all the way to home rd

11. Thanks for the info Pancho! I really appreciate it!:)

12. EE

EE

Troy,
    great night to be out..... I'm a little rusty for sure, but it felt good to be fishing again! Average fish caught last night was a foot long or better..... still shaking my head.
    Give me a ring and let me know how tonight goes, as much as I enjoy an evening of catching big crappie I'm itching to get back out and pull a few saugeye..... going to try and get the boys out in the evening some time this week.

13. Hey Erik was a good time. Did not get out on Alum tonight was hoping to but family matters came up!! Hope to before end of week heading to Myrtle Beach Sunday Morning for a week. Will try to get some Ocean fishing in down there. Was talking to Matt and he said it was a tuff bite on Alum tonight with that Northeast Wind pushing hard. Gotta try and get Newbreedfishing out and pigsticker out been busy busy!! :eek:

14. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

oh man...this could get ugly:p

hey troy....hope you enjoy the salt.
    talk at ya when you get back.