Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our 3-yr-old grandson to Putnam County Fair yesterday. He just loves seeing the animals. Though the fair is downsized this year, admission was free, and there were enough food vendors that we found plenty to eat and had a good time. We didn't even miss the rides. The young people who raise, train, and show their animals work hard toward the fair all year long, and it's good they're able to participate. It was gratifying to see, and I'm glad to support them. There was a donation barrel at the gate, and I hope people are using it. BTW, we only saw one person wearing a mask. Refreshing!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wearing a mask isn't about keeping you from catching the virus. It's to not give it to someone else if you have it and don't know it. It's about respect for others. I don't think I'll die if I catch it but my Father, Sister and Wife all have issues that may kill them if they get it. I appreciate everyone who wears them for this reason. Just saying....

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Always enjoy Ohio's oldest fair....I need to get going on some photos to enter. I've got a red ribbon. Need to get the Blue.

Reactions: Saugeyefisher

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Sounds like some of you should just stay at home...
Yep if you don't wear a mask in crowds you should stay home. Or stay away from crowds.

·
Bud n Burgers
2,494 Posts
Yep if you don't wear a mask in crowds you should stay home. Or stay away from crowds.
Or, if you think you need protection that you ‘believe’ a mask provides, stay the hell home. If you are subject to the dangers of this virus stay the hell out of public. It is truly absurd to expect EVERYONE to cover themselves up, and stay away from each other, because you are at risk. Stay home and stay safe, the rest of us have jobs to do, mouths to feed, and lives to live. And please don’t tell me I’m selfish, I’m not, you are. Think about it.

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
You can't be selfish because you donated your corona virus plasma to help cure severely ill covid patients.

Reactions: percidaeben
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.