close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CountryKat Fishing

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by JBJ, Apr 11, 2004.

1. JBJ

JBJ

Some of you folks may remember CountryKat from other fishing forums.

CountryKat Fishing is operated in Lima, OH by Jim Reed. If you are interested in quality custom crafted rods for most all types of species specific fishing, you need to check out what he offers. Many are aware that Jim makes top grade catfishing rods but some folks are not aware that he has expanded into many other species specific rods. I have 2 rods for bass fishing on the way right now.

The store site is at http://www.countrykatfishing.com/. You will also want to check out the line of lures he offers on the site also.

2. JBJ

JBJ

Just got the word today that the CountryKat Bass and Walleye rods now have "Lifetime" warranties.

So far I have one each of the spinning and casting rods from the bass line up. I haven't tried the casting rod as yet but the spinning rod has definitely impressed me. Casting cranks and light spinnerbaits like they are rockets! I have found that this 7' rod provides superior handling and increased accuracy. We all know how much that means when fishing around cover. I give the CountryKat bass rods a BIG thumbs up so far! I'm looking forward to working with the casting rod in my tournaments this coming weekend.

Blaise
    aka "JBJ"