close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Country Concert 2008 hickory hill lakes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iam20fan, Jun 24, 2008.

1. any one go? i waited to long to get my tickets and have to camp across the street? 1st time in 10 years i am camping across the street. is it fun? a long walk?

2. I have never gone to CC. Had a few friends go and they didn't like it much. They said the lineup was awesome but the atmosphere wasn't as good as Jamboree in the Hills. We usually go to JITH, which is where we will be this year. Too far to drive and too expensive to do both. Hope ya have a good time.

Jake

3. Think HOT, SWEATY, STINKY, HUNGOVER, SMELLY, PAY FOR A SHOWER IN A SEMI, NO-SHADE, MUDDY...

Fights, brawls, mud-slides, drunks...did I mention drunks...puke...

Don't take your wife/girlfriend/significant other....not unless you want her ogled, approached, hit-on, and basically accosted....

Been there, done that...twice...can't believe I actually went back a 2nd time...

Oh well...younger and much harder up for something to do I guess at the time...

4. Well theres a new tunnel this year to walk under the road. There is shuttle busses for those who are too full or just need a break. I no longer got there due to soooo many younger ones there who like to be soo darn rude. I live down the road from there. Our company sets up go karts and Dragsters on SR 47 every year. I will more than likely be there most all day Saurday and Sunday.