close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Couldn't bear to watch. so..........

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Shortdrift, Dec 12, 2004.

1. I listened to the Claveland Clowns set another team record as well as a league record. :eek: Wait until next year!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

My gosh, they are so bad it is unbelivable.

3. The real reason I listened to it is I knew if I saw it I would have to believe it. :eek: Now I can wonder if there is something wrong with my hearing. :rolleyes: Go Browns, Go Browns, Go Browns and find some talent that is sturdy enough and dedicated enough to play the game. :p

4. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Total Yards Browns=17 Buffalo= 321

That is insane....Funny....But insane....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. All I can say is "WOW"

I'm with you shortdrift, I bailed on the TV about midway through the 2nd and went down in the basement and did some work on my boat interior while I listened too. But on the bright side, 17 total yards is alot better than when I bailed on the TV and they had "1".

The players may love Robo, but they sure ain't playin' like they want him around after this season.

Barry

6. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

too bad they couldn't forfeit the rest of the season to at least save face. no sense in getting other big money players hurt too. garcia i play a fumble and now a hurt knee. what next?

7. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I laughed for about an hour after I heard the 17 total yards. I think the "Butchie" aftermath is only beginning to be seen. That guy really Fricked this team up, plus they need to find someone who can do a better tape job on the guy's ankles...JEEZE!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Look at the bright side....they averaged 13 inches per play!!! :D

9. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

there probaply isn't a bigger browns fan around, but couldn't bear to watch after the 3rd quarter. then when i got up this morning i called my nephew and gave him the four tickets i had for next sunday's last home game of the season. i can't take anymore this. it's been a long season.
    tim