Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a pretty big selection of Costa sunglasses on Nordstrom racks website. All costa sunglasses are currently $99 dollars. The majority are the plastic lense (580 p) but a couple of pairs for sale are glass lense (580 G.) I was able to get the Mag Bay glass lense and blackfin glass lense models for $99 each. Both of which currently retail on Costa’s website for $259.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/brands/COSTA DEL MAR

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
Found a pretty big selection of Costa sunglasses on Nordstrom racks website. All costa sunglasses are currently $99 dollars. The majority are the plastic lense (580 p) but a couple of pairs for sale are glass lense (580 G.) I was able to get the Mag Bay glass lense and blackfin glass lense models for $99 each. Both of which currently retail on Costa’s website for $259.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/brands/COSTA DEL MAR
Thanks…..There goes another $200.. Bought the same glasses you did.

Reactions: youngunner

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just got my Blackfin glasses in the mail. They were the 400G not the 580G as advertised. Did any of you get these. The 400G are good, but not what expected. Mine are going back.

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
Just got my Blackfin glasses in the mail. They were the 400G not the 580G as advertised. Did any of you get these. The 400G are good, but not what expected. Mine are going back.
Luckily there are Nordstroms in NE Ohio that you can return it to if you don't want to ship it back.
I wonder how much difference there is between 400G and 580G.Can you even tell when you wear them?

I'm suppose to get mine Friday.

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
The Costa website has the BlackFin 580G for 30% off today...$181

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yea. I’m going to wait to see if they open on the 12th or whatever day retailers open back up. It’s not too far from where I live. I think it’s only like $6 to mail them back. Might just do that. I’m sure they’re still really good. I was just buying them for a backup. Have a couple other pairs. Don’t really need them. But, if they were the 580g it was too good a deal to pass up. Check them out when you get them. They are pretty nice. Sure they’re not that different.

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
Yea. I’m going to wait to see if they open on the 12th or whatever day retailers open back up. It’s not too far from where I live. I think it’s only like $6 to mail them back. Might just do that. I’m sure they’re still really good. I was just buying them for a backup. Have a couple other pairs. Don’t really need them. But, if they were the 580g it was too good a deal to pass up. Check them out when you get them. They are pretty nice. Sure they’re not that different.
I wonder if the local stores carry the Costa's and have them at the same price?

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
Mine came today...………...400G

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Mine should be here today. Wife actually had a gift card so I picked them up for $78.

COSTA DEL MAR – Fantail 58.9mm Polarized Glass Sunglasses
GRAY / One Size
Returnable – Easy Returns to any US Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
400g is rather disappointing. They need to make a correction so the lenses are not listed as 580 on Nordstrom Rack's website. Mine should be here today. Going to make a the decision once I get my hands on them

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
I hope when the Mag Bay show up on Thursday that they are the 580G. They're on a slow FEDEX truck from CA to NM to TX to MO to IL to IN to ???

·
Registered
16,930 Posts
H

ow do you tell if they are 400g and not the 580’s?
The box says 400G. I believe the 580 would also be inscribed on the lens near the top.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts