close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Costa Del Mar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muskeye, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Just wanted to give a plug for a great company that backs up their products. My favorite fishing glasses that I've had for at least 6 years developed some spotting problems. I accessed Costa Del Mars website which guarantees a lifetime warranty. The website provides you with a short form and mailing label. Off my glasses went, back to the manufacturer. I was e-mailed by the company when they received them. Within 4 weeks I receive a brand new pair, not new lenses but a brand new pair. And not just a replacement but an upgrade. Now that's service. Hats off to Costa Del MAR!

Rick

2. I could not agree more. I was at first iffy about spending that much for sunglasses until I tried on a buddy's pair flats fishing in Florida. The difference between his $100 Costas and my $25 polarized generics was stunning.

3. I know what you mean. Money well spent. Learned what a great investment I had made on a trip to Canada just after buying them. Smallmouth were laying in pockets in the weeds. Heck of an advantage over my partners when I could see every pocket. Has paid off with Muskie fishing also. Don't know how many times I'd say "Did you see that follow..." and partners would have no clue. And then there was one time at the beach, this georgeous looking babe was wearing a bikini and with the Costa Del Mars on, you could see right thru her.......well they are great glasses.

Rick