close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

COSI Dec 12

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by HookLine&Sinker, Dec 12, 2004.

1. In my quest to catch a carp in each month, I have armed myself with heavy artillery [Bob's Buckeye blend] and highly flavored bait. I'll let you know.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Dress warm Hook, that wind down there blowing down the river can get quit cold. Good luck. Maybe Crappielooker will come down and keep you warm with all his hot air :D

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

haha dale..
    bill more than likely need me to wake him up, as he snooze inside his car.. you older folks fall asleep real easy.. :p :D

4. Great morning! Caught a 10 pounder at 10:15 and figured I had a great day. Brought in a 5# about 20 minutes later and a 17# in another 20 minutes. Ak showed up around 11:30 and had caught a decent one[didn't weigh it] by the time I left at 1:00pm.

5. crappielooker

bill..u should stayed a little longer.... about 10mins after u left, i had a double on, but only landed 1.. then i caught 2 more back to back.. greeat times out there..

6. Good show Ak. Maybe we'll do it again next week. That water is cold but the fish were frisky.

7. catking

catking Banned

I have enough problem getting out on the warm days..... :D .Sounds like you had a good time guys......... Nice hearing from ya Bill ;) .THE CATKING !!!

8. I was just sitting here looking at this thread thinking it was a couple months away,then read the reports and realized it was last weekend,

I'll be ok

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

You guys are making me jealous, I am working 70hr weeks, no time to fish!

10. crappielooker

well now they are calling for wintry conditions..its gonna be rough out there this sunday..lol..

11. Yeah but, that's the beauty of fishing there. You can bring your car right down to the water and stay warm while waiting for a run.

12. crappielooker

lol..true.. guess i'll be there enjoying with ya again then..lol..now all i need is a pair of neoprene gloves..brrrrrrrr

13. crappielooker

forecast just got colder for this sunday..high 23F with gusting wind..and snow....brrrrr..