close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

COSI all this week..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, May 2, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..looks like the river comes down far enough for me to go back to COSI and fish it again.. i'll be on my bike and try to hit it everyday this week.. EVERYBODY are welcome to join me there.. i planned on going there to start chumming starting tomorrow..
    if anyone wants to join me..you can just post here or PM me ..
    ps.. i may have to and pick up my van this week, keepin my fingers cross..

2. I've been planning on fishing it at least once this week...maybe even twice. It's about the only place I have time for right now...a few hours here and there. Maybe I'll start chumming my secret spot :D .

3. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Good luck guys, I would go but I will be turkey hunting down in hocking. Tell me how it is!

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

AK I went down to COSI at around 3pm on weds and could not find ya! Are you gonna be down there at all next week, I could take a couple hours off and meet ya over there. If ya are wondering who the heck I am, lol I met you when Shawn brought his boat down to me.

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey bigchessie..i remember you.. :) i'm still drooling from lookin at your morels mushroom pictures.. :D come on down i'll PM u my cellphone number so u can get a hold of me..