close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Corey Dillion is now a Patriot

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 19, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Dillion traded to New England for a 2nd rd pick!

Click HERE

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

both teams got what they wanted and I expect a huge season from Corey. He will have something to prove and new england has a good O-line. And the Bengals now have 5 picks in the first 3 round and espn.com said the bengals have nine picks in the first four rounds!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

wish you would have kept him, he was trouble.LOL

4. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Who's Corey Dillion ??? Does he fish? lol :)

5. Don't know if he fishes....but he sure was a "Sucker" last season with his attitude. Can you beleive $3.3 Million per year and ....he didn't get his way with the new coach, so he wanted to quit.

I wish him well.....way to go Marvin.

Oldfox1939

6. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

by the way guys, he does fish, kinda. When I was an employ at the Hamilton County park district they had a promotional fishing for kids day and Corey came out and signed autographs and even caught a bluegill, but the pole was baited and cast out for him in our hotspot, where we feed the fish the dead minnows from the bait tank and he got his fish and posed with two kids for a picture with it and the kids fish. It was a pretty cool thing for him to do, so he isn't all bad guys.

7. I'm sure the guy has a good side, but football is a "Team Sport" and I thnk he lost that focus. When you want to dictate to the coach how to run the team, you're a cancer to the organization, regardless of your abilities.

Hope he does well over East, .....except when the Bengals play them this year.

Oldfox1939

8. fishon

fishon The Polish Bull

9. I would like to stand up and say I do NOT wish Corey Dillon well. Maurice Clarett either.

:D

10. OK...that's your right.

I was just being polite....I agree with you.

Oldfox1939