Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some questions.anybody dock seasonaly there.how is it.seems fairly cheap.how far is hotwaters from copper kettle? Yrs ago I use to fish out of hotwaters everyweekend.personal issues came up. (Ex wife) had to sell boat.whole nother story there.anyway.ill be getting a 21 footer and thinking of docking at copper kettle but wanting to fish straight out of hotwaters.thanks for any help.

Sent from my LGL55C using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
230 Posts
I dock there now. Its OK. Nothing to brag about but they have a fish cleaning area and full shower area that's 24hrs. Docks are a little tight but that about my only complaint.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks crazylady I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I've been there the past three years. If you're looking for a place to dock your boat and nothing else it's great. Like crazylady said docks are tight.

the kettle isn't a top of the line place to take the family but it's cheap and does the job.

·
Registered
979 Posts
i rack there and am happy with price and service. good fishing straight out of there too. easy to go towards vermilion or lorain too, right in the middle

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is my first year in the rack there and the guys are very nice and accommodating. Price is great and so is the location. Now if I could get the wind to stop blowing from the north on my days off then I could actually use my boat....

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
chrome...maybe if you rack someplace in Canada it would work eh.

:)

·
"THE LUCKY TOUCH"
1,333 Posts
If your looking for an economical dock check out Dickasons marina across from the kettle. The owner is Ed graff. His drive is on Oakpoint rd. His # is 440-282-4129

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.appreciate it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts