Cooooccck a Dooooldle Dooo....!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Hook N Book, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Well now, The Five time world champion stealers just had their collective gludius most maxismus handed to them...by the perennially tough Cardinals at that...! :eek:

Cooooook a Doooooodle Doooo....!

BTW...Tomlin must go...! :D

I almost forgot...It's 7:51, and the stealers still suck...! :D

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D

3. yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww! Go BROWNS!

4. Go Browns...and all the Cowboy fans thought that they were going to get a top 5 pick next year!!! Here we go Brownies; Here we go!!!!

5. I will have to look at the standings, but I think that the FIVE TIME WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS are still leading the division?….and the Bengals are pulling up the rear? After tonight, when the Bengals drop to 1-4, their season will be OVER (yet again). However, I will be a Bengals fan tonight! A Patriots loss is BIG for the playoff teams (Steelers), and the Bengals are really a non-factor is the playoff race (once again).

6. Hook N Book

As bad as the Bengals can be, they're still only capable of losing one game in a day. :D

7. Why would the Chargers release Ladanian Tomlinson after the Steelers lose to the Cardinals?:confused:

8. Hook N Book

Ooops...! That would be Tomlin as in Mikey. :D

9. I guess that even the Bengals can only lose one at a time.

However, I'm in Berlin on business, and a taxi driver asked me where I'm from. When I told him Ohio, he said "The Bengals and Browns SUCK"! Even German taxi drivers know that the Steelers own the North!:D

10. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

C'mon Rooster, we all know how smart those Germans are!!

[​IMG]

:D

11. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

That is funny!!!:D