close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cook, Cook Where's my Hasenfpeffer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darwin, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

2. I guess I'll have to come up with the remaining $30,000 to save poor old Toby. I couldn't bear to see him eaten. Where is PETA when you need them ?

But first, all they need to do is just send me $5 first so I know this is legit.

3. Somehow I find this news article humorous! LOL, those guys have some kahunas to try and pull that off. There is nothing wrong with eating a rabbit though. ;)

4. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I agree, this is very FUNNY and clever on their part.

5. I find it a bit humorous as well. If the P E T A idiots are dumb enough to spend the money on it then let them. If they truly raised $20,000 then I an very envious. I have a brother-in-law that raises rabbits for table fare. I could start blackmailing them with plenty more "Toby's".:rolleyes:

6. I was thinking about the same type site but with my pet fish? What do you all think, could I raise say, 15k?

7. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I'd stop over and help you eat your pet fish if you deep fried it. I had my friends red oscar with some walleye last weekend.

I should post my pics. Them oscars make nice thick fillets. Pretty tasty, not real flakey. Reminded me of swordfish texture.