close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Controlled hunts posted

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by JimmyZ, Aug 25, 2007.

1. I didnt have any luck myself:mad: my brother finally got drawn for ravanna arsenal, guess I will keep trying, did get an early season blackpowder salt fork permit and from what I have been hearing lately from a few guys isnt to encouraging, anyone from on here have anything to say about the salt fork early blackpowder season that is in oct.

2. bgpark1

bgpark1 Catching and Releasing

another year and no pic for Ravenna or Plum Brook, At least i got wildcat hollow.... i mean i got screwed... used to hunt salt fork for free in early muz season... same option on wildcat... now i forked over $3 for the same **** i use to get for free.... kicker is everyone gets a permit that applies.

Saltfork was low on deer the last couple years... figured i would try wild cat this year.

Any one want to hunt together for that let me know... otherwise i am heading down alone.

3. I got picked for an adult muzzleloader hunt in mosquito creek. The date is 1/18/08. I would like to trade it for either Plumbrook or Ravenna arsenal. If anyone is intersted let me know.

4. I got drawn for the opening day for the Nasa/Plumbrook hunt on 11/03, unfortunately thats my wedding day so I am interested in trading with someone for the same hunt but on a different day. Please let me know ASAP!

5. IMfowl, I do not have a controlled hunt to trade but would be willing to trade an Erie fishing trip or summit climbing tree stand if interested.

Scott

6. Imfowl55,
    I don't have Plumbrook,
    But I have Ravenna Oct 20th I might be intrested in Trading.

7. thanks for all the offers, but i already traded it!