Contests!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jan 5, 2008.

1. OK gang, I got a couple going on I'd like to let you know about...

CONTEST #1: WIN TICKETS TO THE CLEVELAND BOAT AND WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE EXPO.

How easy is it??? All you need to do is tune in to "INSIDE THE GREAT OUTDOORS" radio with Reno Reda (OGF member "Radio Reno") and correctly answer one of two questions...

1. What percentage of folks who own boats fish???? (HINT: It's 70%!!!)

-or-

2. Who is leading the 2007 OGF Angler of the Year race? (HINT: Hetfieldinn!!!)

All you need to do is tune into the show from 8AM til 10AM Sunday (tomorrow) and call in with the right answers. And, you may even want to discuss some outdoors topics. LOTS going on, that's for sure.

The number to call in is 216-901-0945

The show can be heard on your radio at WHK 1420AM or you can stream it on your computer by clicking on the "Inside the Great Outdoors" banner in the right hand margin. Remember, 8AM til 10AM Sunday!!!

CONTEST #2: WIN A 4 PERSON WALLEYE CHARTER WITH FISH-CRAZY CHARTERS

This is a WKYC Outdoors contest. Captain Virgil Tent from Fish Crazy Charters has generously donated a 4 person walleye trip. For the details of how to enter, follow the link:

http://www.wkyc.com/outdoors/news_article.aspx?storyid=80817

and sign up. All the rules are posted there as well. Any questions about it should be sent to webmaster@wkyc.com.

See you all at the boat show!:D

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I signed up :)

3. I hope my "hints" weren't too specific!!! ;) :D

4. I'll be tuned in tomorrow. The 2nd. contest keeps saying an error in subission,sent webmaster e-mail.

5. Called in and had a great conversation about Het.:) Got a pair of tickets.:D

6. Congrats Ron and I'll see you at the show! (I'm listening, not in-studio today)

7. The taped rebroadcast of the show starts in 15 minutes or so. You can listen on-line by clicking the "INSIDE THE GREAT OUTDOORS" banner in the right hand margin. IT IS NOT LIVE SO DO NOT CALL IN.

He may have more tickets to give away next weekend!

8. I keep getting an error and no response from the webmaster. Any one else having this problem? I'd like a chance on a charter!

9. I will contact him tomorrow...

10. Thanks Carl. Ive tried many times and get the same thing. Sent two e-mails also.