Contest! Free VIP tickets to MMA event in Columbus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Jan 25, 2008.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    ICFA presents FFN - Friday Fight Night (Friday feb 8, 2008 @ 8pm)
    Ten bouts on the fight card, featuring two of Columbus' best up-and-coming MMA fighters Nico Nocero and Casey Imhoff. Come check out the ICFA inaguaral event at Screamin' Willie's, first match @ 8pm, doors open @ 7pm. Don't miss out on the action.

OGF and ICFA are giving away 1 pair of free VIP tickets to one lucky OGF member. To enter, you must do the following:

1. Goto http://www.icfamma.com/fanzone.php
    2. Register for free, and use the promo code TEAMOGF

We will select at random Thursday evening February 7th, 1 OGF member to receive the passes to this premiere mixed martial arts event!

!!This drawing is exclusive to OGF members!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. ShakeDown

The event is THIS friday so get your entries in! I'll be drawing the winner of the 2 VIP passes thursday evening!!

3. ShakeDown

Drawing will take place tomorrow evening at 7pm!

4. Cool...I'm registered. I'm just getting into this MMA thing. I'd definitely like to check this out!

5. ShakeDown

Right on dkilla...if anyone who registers doesnt win the tickets, they are still available thru ticketmaster as well. Also, all those who register will be sent a link tomorrow for the FREE live webcast of the event.

6. ShakeDown

Winnner is...Ben See! Congrats Ben.

We drew 2 more entries in the event the winner can't go.

2 - Mike McFall
    3 - John Lester

For everyone that registered, you'll be receiving an email before the fight with a link to the live FREE webcast. You can still register on their site for the webcast if you haven't already. Thanks to ICFA for their generosity!

7. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I can't believe I won!!!....I never win anything....

cya down there tonight Shakedown!!!

flash------------------------------out