close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Contest #1

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Shortdrift, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Contest is closed cause we have a WINNER!!!! :)

Throwback has the correct number. :cool: We cleaned 112 fish. :)

Fishing Marshall is 2nd

Reel Lady is 3rd

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone that took a shot at it.

WalleyeGuy and Shortdrift had two great days of ice fishing. We caught a lot of nice panfish and were turning eight inchers loose that were not injured. We want YOU to guess the total number of fish kept and cleaned based on the picture below. The closest to the correct number will receive six walleye worm harness hand tied by WalleyeGuy and Shortdrift. Contest will run through next Monday the 9th, or end immediately if the correct number is guessed.

We will need at least ten participants to make the contest worthwhile.

Good Luck and post your guess. One guess per member and you cannot duplicate another members guess. :) [​IMG]

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

my guess..... 89
    and dang.. it looks yummy..does the winner get a sample pack of those too??? :D

3. I am taking a real shot in the dark 156

4. WOW!! those sre some nice fillets for panfish; all 174 of them

5. I'll guess 125. And congratulations on the success. One of these days I am gonna do this ice fishing thing.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

that ain't a easy one :confused: 76

7. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

8. I once cleaned 50 gills on the head and that pile sure looks a little bigger so I'll say 55... I'd rather have a small baggie of gills then the harness's ;)

9. I'll go with Shortdrift's age... 96

LOL!!! Nice fillets guys. Look GREAT!!! Must have been a blast catching those gills.

10. Johnboy, Shortdrift isn't THAT old!!! :eek: :D :D

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

121 Is it even close? :)

12. Let me take a stab at...60?

13. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!