Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Love To Fish
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going to Hoover Reservoir in the not to distant future. I was wondering if the Interstate 270 road construction at Sunbury Rd., 161 East – Exit 30B, is complete, or is it still under construction. If it’s still under construction, I will take the SR 3 North Exit to Big Walnut.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
still under construction,but usually no traffic problems.exits are open and only time traffic amounts to anything is rush hour,which really isn't that bad.i always go that route from the east side.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Will likely be under construction for the next 5 years+. I was speaking with someone who works for the state...they said that b4 the project began the estimated time to completion was 7-10 years....RIDICULOUS!

Traffic isn't bad thru there though except at rush hour.

·
Registered
60 Posts
according to the construction schedule, the completion date is set for late 2007. I live right over there, and although it's been going on a long time, it appears that they might be on the homestretch. What a great day that will be

·
Registered
506 Posts
according to the construction schedule, the completion date is set for late 2007. I live right over there, and although it's been going on a long time, it appears that they might be on the homestretch. What a great day that will be

Agreed....but I'll believe it when I see it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts