Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welman was absolutely packed yesterday afternoon. Took awhile to get the boat in the water. There was a line at the ramps and people launching their boat in the middle of the ramp so only one boat could launch. Other than that people behaved on the water.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think you have to pay a couple bucks to get to the campground ramp? I like the ramps near the Marina cause there's twice as many launch lanes, and to me is set up a little better. Also bathroom clos by. The bad is that the marina bait shop isnt open yet.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I don’t know why but the north pool ramp is still missing a dock. It’s sitting in the parking lot, or was last week.

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Used furnace today. I prepped my boat off to the side went to back in the open lane and some jerk with a speedboat blocked everything. We had words.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sometimes you gotta do what you have to do. Water Temps were low to mid 60's. No idea how people are swimming in the lake.
No doubt, made that weekend trip many times, always enjoyed being on the water. It's everything in between that sucks.
I swear as soon as the ice recedes and/or water drops you have to deal with that stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts