close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Conoe for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

16 maybe 17ft aluminum conoe. My parents are getting rid of it for 250.00 It is located in Marengo Ohio. If anyone is interested please pm me.

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

0   0   0

3. Zfish

0   0   0

Fishing.... Please look above. :) 16 maybe 17ft aluminum conoe. It is indeed alumuinum. Im not sure on length though. It is either 16 or 17ft. I just got off the phone with my mom so its still at the house there. :)

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

0   0   0

5. bigjohn513

bigjohn513

0   0   0

i was wondering how long it would take to put your boat up for sale...oops wrong boat...lol

6. Zfish

0   0   0

lol uh huh. Bigjohn.... The best boat I ever had was a 14 fter with a 10hp johnson on it. That was my all time fav boat. the 17ft tourney V was a nice basstracker but didnt suite me as well as the john style boats for my type of fishing. I think this will turn out to be my new fav boat!!! Reason for getting rid of the otherone.. Kid wrecked in to the back end of the boat and crused the motor, messed the boat and trailer up. :( I think this will be a new fav ;) I already love it.

7. Zfish

0   0   0

Okay Sorry for the confusion guys. I called my mom today. On the title it is indeed an 18ft. I thought it was 17 but I was wrong :)