Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one docking there should be careful. Brought my boat home and noticed something wrong. My new lowerance was gone! Never had a problem before up to now. Just thought id give a warning to watch. So going to have to get one before next year. Man this sucks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Make sure you file a police report, it's likely other people are missing stuff as well. Who knows, with enough information they might end up catching someone.

Theives suck.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hooefully you have the paperwork. Finders have serial numbers. Anyone takes it to a pawn shop or it gets recovered a police report with the aerial #s included greatly increases your odds of getting it back. It could also help bust a thief!

·
Nautical Envy
284 Posts
I stayed the night in the parkinglot at the public ramp a few time with some friends on weekend fishing trips and always seemed to.notice a lot of activity outside in the wee hours of morning. Always sounded like teens out having fun but when I left my boat sit out overnite I was alittle worried it might get messed with, sorry to hear the bad news about the lowrance unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts