Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any info on Conny ? Want to go up for the perch. Was there last Tuesday afternoon, Wed., and Thursday morning. Caught probably 30 smallies, biggest 5lb and 8 over 4lb, all released of course after a quick weigh and picture. Also caught 10 walleye, biggest 7lb 14oz. and a 7 lber. The rest were 3 1/2 to 5 lb., all brought home for fish dinners. Did catch a couple of jumbo's but they weren't in yet. Caught everything from 12 to 21 ft. of water and all on Vib e's, 1/4 and 1/2 oz. Want to go back for perch but it's 2 1/2 hr drive. Any help ??....Pete

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Hatchetman, I feel bad you only caught those pesky walleye and only a couple perch. ( ok actually i'm jealous) How deep were you on the eyes ? ect...

Thanks

Bill

·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We caught all the eyes from 14 to 20 ft. Everyone is out in 40 ft. dragging crawler harnesses and we almost always catch them shallow. We, my buddy and I, lost at 12-15 that were hooked light and pulled off.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks Hatchet,

Planning on going up Friday if it sounded worth it, and it does. Hoping it's like last year in that we also stayed on the inside 25 - 40ft thru mid-July.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts