Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished up our last couple trips for the season...We pull the boat next weekend (time to start hunting).

Fished Friday afternoon with excellent results 76ft north of the harbor. 120 nice jumbo perch were iced down in 3 hours. Everyone pulled some giant yellow perch.

Saturday fished the AM with very similar results with a bit smaller average. Few good jumbos in the mix, but the majority going 9-10". Same spot...Was a floating city Saturday out there...Thought I was going to have to climb over some boats to get back to the harbor....

To all the OGF members/viewers who went fishing with me this year thank you for your business. I hope to see you all again next year!

Ready to hit the Cleveland nite bite for some pigs with Mr. Hardwork....

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Great job Jeff!!! Good luck with the night bite and congrats on the season. see ya in the spring on this end

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Carpet, any algae out of Conny?
None that we saw and we were out to the 07 line. Got a later start then we wanted but still got our limit with mostly 9 & 10's with some jumbos in the mix. Biggest fish was 13 1/2 but had one more like that one of the crew thru back in the lake,he caught the fish removed the hook and just tossed it overboard as we all just looked and said did you just do that? Really great day to be on the lake and was worth the 5 hr. drive there and back.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Congrats on another great season and thanks again for your help out there. All my family and friends thank you also. Looking forward to being a paying customer next spring for the reef jigging bite. Maybe i'll catch that first one jiggin with you.:)

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a problem Chaunc....

As for the spring bite...I am not 100% on bringing the boat out west this season...I held off last year so long due to the weather I just gave up on trying...I have another 22' boat we may run some smaller party jig trips out of, but who knows....

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
It's been good talking with ya this year Jeff! Maybe see you out on the lake during the nite bite.

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see we cant be friends anymore cause fishing is over???...lol

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,631 Posts
Good luck with the whitetail's CB. I'll be doing the same thing here in about a week. Will be looking forward to the ice after hunting season. Post a pic of that monster buck after you get him!

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always figured you were the user and abuser type Jeff...lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
We went out of conny perch fishing sat and sun - 2 man limit both days. Took my 85 yr old dad, one of the best perch fishing trips ever. 10's -14's with a lot of throwbacks. 74 ft of water due north of the harbor. I was trying to post it under lake erie, but didn't show up there, said it was uncatorized, do you know what that means, and where it might be, how do I get it under lake erie?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts