Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Conneaut today for Perch. Got our four man ticked in 90 minutes. Pulled up numerous doubles and triples. 61ft. Great day on the with some great people. Time to clean fish. Being the young kid I'm stuck cleanin em... Great. Lol ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1376764563.471045.jpg
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1376764579.625810.jpg

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attachments

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
The perch are just ridicilous out there right now....the problem will be finding bait.

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
4,924 Posts
3 of my friends caught limits of perch in 1hr 20 min. They got 'em with creek minnies, aka fatheads, they cut in half.
MAN! That's nice to hear! :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Rod H thanks FUR the reply & 5-6 miles out ! Wow can you see land that FUR out ? I guess I'm a land lover & like to see the shore when I'm out fishing at Eire up at Fairport & I've only fished conneaut in march FUR steelheads in the bay & up the creek , but would love to fish FUR perch there cuz I heard they are bigger at conneaut !

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sounds like an awesome day out on the Lake! When I was little, I remember catching a particularly large perch fishing from the shore at Put-in-Bay. Good times

Great fish by the way!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Wow now that is a load of fish. Those babies have great color to them as well. Looks like I should have went another few miles east and perch fished yesterday. Instead of trolling for ghost in bula..... Time to get the perch rods out again. And am looking forward to it....

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I'm from central Oh and hope to fish some areas on Erie that I have not fished before in the next couple of weeks. Conneaut is one place I want to hit, is there public ramp access and a place to get bait, what are the options? I've for walleye fish out of Bula but not perched there, which is the better choice? Has there been improvements to the launch area at the park in Bula, it was very shallow back 7-8 yrs. ago? How is the ramp pressure on weekends in these areas? Any info or help would be a great help, Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts