Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
7/24/11 Got our 4 person limit of Perch by 9 am in 55 fow ne of the harbour on frozen emeralds from Snugs. Headed out to 74 fow and couldnt get the 2nd rod out before the first went. Did real well at first then our bite died down and the sun got hot. We called it a day at 1:00 with 11 nice walleye. Mostly on 3 oz 105 back with pink colorado's. A dipsy on #3 setting 145 back with purple and copper double willow took at least 4 of the fish. Lost several others. Had a great day and a full cooler. Fish Seafood Fish Food

Attachments

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,369 Posts
I was there fishing all day Friday and Saturday. all i got was junk fish. sheep head,white perch, and several whitebass. I was trolling about 1.5 to 2 mph. How fast were you going?trolling?
Thats a nice mess of fish you got there.:D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We were trolling about 1.6 and your right about the junk. Couple times we thought we were out of our active pod to real in and make another pass to find naked harnesses. Check often! Thanks Steve, rippin been trying to do the double for 9 years on the big lake, someday maybe. Size of the perch was just average. We probably lost at least another 4 fish. got 11 for 24 on the walleye but there was no space in the cooler for the rest anyway. Good luck, Probably going to try lorain area this weekend for walleye unless the perch call again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts