Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had 4 GREAT days of fishing in Conneaut this 4th of July!!! Caught both my PB Walleye 9.5lbs and my PB perch 14 inches!!!!!!!! got a couple 13 inchers too which my husband is going to mount!!! Total we got 310 perch and 3 nice walleyes and 1 steelie which was a BLAST to catch!!! he jumped out of the water quite a few times before getting him in!!! Got to take my brother and his wife and my nephew out on Sunday to get our 150 perch limits!!! The only downfall is those DA%$ biting black flies!!!! WOW!!!!! if I didn't get bit 200 times this weekend I swear!!!!! we looked them up on the internet and tried what we could to keep them away!!! our boat has about 400 fly carcases in it from my fly swatter rath!!!! the lake was less than 1 footers until sunday. good 2's, 3's and at the end good 4's. I just LOVE to fish and my husband just loves that I do!!! I hope you all had a great weekend on the great lake :)

Attachments

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,369 Posts
I betcha hes loving it. I love it when my wife goes fishing with me also. BUt the perch bite is great at conneaut. walleye too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.