Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oops,shoulda read 8/3/13,Been hearing the fish are scattered and pretty deep so figured covering some water was the order of the day.So went with dipseys as our main program and headed NW out to 72'ish fow,and had my son Ryan and his buddy Eric on board so we could also run a couple leadcore lines off the boards as well.Got the lines in around 4 fished till 7 and went 10 for 14 dropping a couple at the back of the boat.Kinda strange not real good marks and no bait showing up on the graph...but fish were comeing pretty steady.mostly double willows on the dipsey caught most of the fish,3/140,2/130,1/110 around 1.8mph.Also 3 or 4 came on cranks (DHJ and kabooms) six colors back on LC.We use the new 832 advanced LC so figure the six colors were 36-42' down.My sons buddy caught a 30.5" pig pushing 10lbs.Nice talking to you Chuck,(Sylvan17)...Also nice seeing you on the water Scott ****,"nice boat"Great day on the water with family and friend..first pic is Ryan reelin one in...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather very screwy,tough on weekend anglers,just have to take advantage when you get the chance..off to WV next weekend so won't be out for a couple weeks,thank God He gave us a window of opportunity yesterday:)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Sounds like you had a nice afternoon on the lake. Congrats on some nice fish there...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Rick-Did you guys make just one long pass back to Conneaut? It looked like the fish were pretty scattered everywhere out there.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes,never turned back,caught fish pretty steady across the whole 3 hours(about 6 miles)didn't mark any big groups of fish or bait,screen the same whole way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts