close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congratulations Nipididdee !!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by heyjay, Aug 19, 2007.

1. heyjay

heyjay Where's the fish ?

2. Wow awesome job Nip. That is a heavy sack:)

3. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

4. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

nice job Nip way to get them on the big water.

Mark

5. MAN! I really appreciate it from all!! I'm surprised results were online already!!!

I have been working on "removing my enemies" for some time now- I hada conglomeration of things that tried to gut punch me all throughout the last 3 days...the only enemy is yourself!!! I survived!!!:)

Thanks HeyJay for prefishn' early this year- we didn't catch a fish on 'em then- but WOW were they there now- if you aint been there...get to Presque!! There were 2 MONSTER fish weighed a 6.5 and 7lb+. :eek:

A huge congrats to OGF'r Walt Sullivan as well who was a crawdad poop behind with 18.89lbs, you rock Walt...thanks for lettn' me win!!!

Thanks again for the recognition OGF'rs~

Nip

6. See nip all ya had to do is shake my hand Friday and your luck changed ill put it on you tab lol good to see ya and great job at the tourney wins are always nice talk to ya later. Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Congradulations Nip!! Rock On Man!! :) WB

8. The Zart man following the bass fishn'!!!

Does that enemy thingie exist in the toothed fish world? I don't think I have ever seen you not smile!!! I appreciate the charma;)

Whats even crazier is I'm right now watching the FLW Walleye tour I DVRD'- I think I wanna do this!!!

9. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Very nice Nip!! Congrats

10. Congrats on being points leader as well! Only 1 tournament to go. Hopefully the Sandusky smallies are as good to you as those Ashtabula smallies were - glad we stopped there on the way to Presque.

11. booyah

booyah Senior Member

First of all congrats to Nip!!!!! Nice job!!! Second of all...I cant belive I finally got some wood. I have been fishing these tournys for three years and never won anything...came close...but no cigar. I went Ike on the boat, I held back on stage but I fell asleep with a huge smile and my second place wood...I know that sounds metro-sexual but it was a long time coming. And in case you think i got lucky...maybe i did...but I camped out for 4 days and fought 4 to 5 footers to find this spot...And no one was around.

And congrats to my co-angler Mike Steiner who won the co-angler with over 15# in three fish.

12. That's awesome booyah. Your wells must have been bustin' at the seams with those 2 bags. Your boat definitely takes the honors for the weekend. Nice catch.

13. now i dont care who ya are thats funny talk to ya soon Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

14. Great job Rory! CONGRATS!!!:B

15. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

great job to both of you

16. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

nice job, I bet it was a lot of fun!

17. Congrats guys!!!!

18. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

congrads nip.:D

19. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Rory...
    How funny was it when you held your hand up to my nose and said...."Smell, this....what does it smell like???" With a big smile on your face...
    So I sniffed your hand....thought about it and confidently replied...."Smells like 6 pounders to me!"
    I guess I wasn't that far off huh???? :D

Congrats on your finish!