close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congratulation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Jun 19, 2004.

1. To my fishing partner Pipliner for winning the saugeye tournament at the OGF Celibration. :) Thanks to him for showing me the technique of fishing a jig and worm, which I had never done befor. :D Enjoyed the day on the water with youi Stan. :cool:

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Stan, congratulations. I was busy and didn't hear the results. ;)

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

congrats to the both of you.
    and who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks :D ;)
    btw,a couple of my fish came on a jig and worm also :cool:

4. Congratulations to both of you also. Stan is a really great person, that I have had the opportunity to be in a boat with him once and he has taught me a few techniques on fishing worms.

Darryl

5. Nice job boys. Well done.
    Congrats to you both.

6. Thanks Everyone, The key to our win was Rons (Shortdrift) Idea. When we started out, we caught a few saugeye that did not meet our keeper size so they were released. Ron mentioned that we should start putting some in the box in case the bit was on for just the small fish. GREAT IDEA!!! At the end of the tourney, We weighed in 5 fish each, only three saugeye were keeper size. The others were released to grow and give other anglers the chance of catching them.
    Another Key was that we kept moving until we found saugeye. The best spot was just a small sharp point that extended a ways out from the shore. Ron and I had a great time together, We had not fished together for almost two years, so we had a lot to catch up on.
    Hey Ron, I really had a great time, THANKS, Stan :) :) [​IMG]
    My Good Friend and Fishing Partner,, SHORTDRIFT

7. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Congratulations Ron and Stan!

You are both my new saugeye fishing hero's, sorry Corey.

The winners in action.

Kim

Attached Files:

8. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

He's a non-winning team and they didn't do well in the tournament either. :D

This is the team of Crappiebub, Justcrazy and Woody. The only thing caught on this boat was doggie treats by Woody. For those of you that don't know,Woody is the smart looking one wearing the black coat. :)

Kim

Attached Files:

9. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Way to go guys! It was great to see you again Stan..........(yeah, and it was ok seeing Ron again too I guess) The boat looks great Ron!