close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congrats to Ying 6 On his Divisional Championship win

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Erie Addict, May 21, 2007.

1. Many of you may not know that our own ying 6's first love is baseball. He is much to modest to talk about it, but, In his 3rd year at Delaware Hayes, He has coached them to a Division 1, Divisional Championship. The first one for Delaware in over 30 years. Just 4 years ago they were 2 - 26 for the year. This year they are 22-6. Way to go Ying!! Your hard work ethic and long hours are paying off!! Good luck this Thursday at the Regions!!

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

congrats,ying.nice job.

3. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Great work Ying, good luck and continued success...

4. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Congrats Ying. Now I know why you havent been posting any saugeye pics and reports.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

That's sweet! Congrats to you and your team Mike.

6. pm sent. Dave's right, Mike is very modest when it comes to his accomplishments outside of fishing. A real class act and a strong role model for young people. His buddy Eric (EE) is cut from the same cloth.

7. Congrats on the great season! Great job!!!

8. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Nice job Mike - didn't know that about you. On our next outing to Hoover you can tell me all about it. It should be a lot warmer too. :D

9. Great job Mike! Congrats on your Central District Championship! I have had the opportunity to see Mike and his Delaware baseball squad in action on several occasions. He is an outstanding coach and has a very talanted team. No doubt you will hear more about this program in the future. Good luck in the Regional Semi's!

Tim

10. Good post Erie beat me to it. Daughter goes to Hayes and school and city is pumped up. As mentioned known Mike about a year now and he is a class act and cares about making his players the best they can be as ball players but as people more importantly. Will be rooting team on this thursday. Great job Great Season. And as for EE EVERYBODY AS MENTIONED ANOTHER GREAT ROLE MODEL AS A TEACHER AS WELL!! Who is also with is wife awaiting a new baby anytime thats why he is not out there fishing and posting. Taking care of family as the way it should be. Hope all goes well Erik don't let those boys wear you out:D !