close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congrats to CoolWater

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 1977 walleye guy, Jan 7, 2008.

1. 1977 walleye guy

1977 walleye guy Addicted Outdoorsman

Just got my new 2008 Mepps catalog and guess who's on the cover.....our very own Coolwater

Congrats man!! :D

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

yup he showed a few months or weeks back lol
    lucky guy lol

3. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Thanks guys... the fish deserves all the credit - she's the one that grew all big and pretty- I just had to hold onto it! :D

I'm willing to sign anyone's copy if they want but I'd sure hate to deface a perfectly good catalog! lol ;)

4. Got mine yesterday! Congrats!

5. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

mepps catalog http://mepps.com
    left catalouge rite below fishing guide 2008

[​IMG]

oh and CW put ur vote in for angler of the year lol dont think anyone can beat hetfieldinn though lol

6. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Thanks Big Daddy and NSOF. I appreciate the vote NSOF, ty. While I'm always quick to help in my posts - I never have been one to consistently give exact locations on where I'm catching what - so I doub't I'll ever win anything on here. For as much as I contribute I just know that fact will keep me at a certain level of being 'embraced' on the site. And I'm perfectly ok with that : )

Once again thanks for all the nice comments.

O yea and NSOF, for a relative 'new guy', you've contributed alot to this site in a very short amount of time - impressive.