close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congrats to catfish John!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish-N-Fool, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Your GMR Flathead pic made the DNR pics of the week! It's in the bonus pictures section on their website.

Nice going! :)

2. muskiehunter

muskiehunter Was that Bass 5lb?Burp!

way to represent the SW an District 5...i,m tryin but for some reason the DNR keeps sendin the pictures of my minnows back :D

3. catking

catking Banned

Nice going Catfish John !!! THE CATKING :)

4. Glad to see you on there Catfish John. They keep telling me the same thing muskiehunter, don't send pictures of my bait. :D

5. Thanks guys... yeah i was quiet suprised when i seen that... just sent it in cuze i was bored lol... sure wasnt bored with the fight... this last sunday netted me 3 more gmr flatties... but no pics cuze it was pouring rain.... but i landed a 4 a 14 and another 21 that i wish i couldve got pics of cuze i think at one point of his/her life the flatties back was broke... but he survive and showed hes can be a tough predator.... it had a weird kink in it just behind the dorsel fin... will be hitting it again this weekend.... hopefully to pull out a 30... last sat night i didnt catch anything but my buddys caught 3 in the teens.... 4 under 10 and then a 23 , 27, and a 30... what a spectacular night.... will be posting pics as soon as buddy sends them to me.... cant wait for this weekend.... keep them lines wet ... clickers screamin

John

6. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

Will you even remember any of us guys with all the fame you'll receive for that fish? :D

That other one with the crook in it's back may have been a piece of my bait that I threw off on the cast a while back. :eek: LOL I wonder just how big a flathead would have to be to eat another 21 pounder of his own kind?? Hmmmm....??? Perrrtty big, I'd say.

--Gary