Congrats to Baby Bass!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingredhawk, Mar 3, 2008.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Baby Bass just got a brand new Ranger bass boat.

Post some pics for us to see when find the time!!!

2. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really glad for you Bob!

CONGRATS:) ENJOY!

3. yes it is a done deal my wife made my dream come true. i have to go pick it up yet. but i want the roads to be clear of salt and snow. will try to post pitcures when i get it home.it sure is nice to have a wife that gets you what you want. ps. i'am so happy.:D :D :D

4. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

Should have called me,I would have went and got that baby for you yesterday while it was nice.

Might have even dropped it the water to start the break-in for ya!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Here is Dads New 2007 Ranger 188 vs 175 Optimax!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Congragulations man!
    If it looks anything like the one pictured, you ought to be proud.
    I just bought a new boat also. It's a Triton. A few more weeks and we'll all be on the water.

Jig-N-Pig out...

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

That IS his boat! Baby Bass is Marshall's dad.

8. thanks guys i'am proud of my new boat and my wife. congrats to you GIGNPIG on your new triton. post some pictures.:D :D :D

9. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

I'll be picking it up in a few weeks. I'll try to post some pictures then. Congrats to the both of us!
    Jig-N-Pig

10. Nice ride! I got my 1st. at the end of last summer, so I didn't get to use it much. Really looking forward to this year. Hopefully real soon!!! Only a Bass Tracker, but it's decked out! I'll look for you on the water.

11. trackers are nice boats,my oldest son has one and i fish alot with him.maybe we will see one another on the water some day. good luck fishing.:) :) :)