close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Conditions of Musk @ Coshocton

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ashtonmj, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Has anyone been there in the last day and could PM me a general sense of the flow and the height. I already checked the USGS gauge and its outrageous, but a contact down there told me otherwise so I am looking for some more confirmation of the info.

2. Seriosly people I need this info BAD and by today PLEASE! 30 views and NO response?!?!?! Thanks

3. Dingo

Dingo

Expect it. I've had the same results when asking about a few "C&R-only" trips in east and west southern Ohio. I wasn't looking for GPS coordinates or exact spots, just a bit about conditions and what would be worth chasing. Only received one email response for the east (thanks, Robby) and nothing for the west.

Don't know if it's due to folks in these parts are more tight-lipped (as opposed to NE Ohio) or that there aren't as many folks fishing these areas as in the northern end of the state. Good luck.

4. Salamander

Salamander Thomas T.

The conditions of the Muskingum at Zanesville are very high and muddy although it has went down about a foot or so looking at the mudline on the bank. I would look for somewhere else to fish for a while.

Hope this helps.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am interested in these conditions too. I am planning on fishing there this weekend, but would hate to drive the 40 minutes or so to find out I won't be able to fish it. What are you fishing for ashton???

As far as the views to replies, expect it. I have asked little questions myself without any replies. I think a lot of people just look around and don't say much. I only viewed because I was looking for the same info.