Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fix computers.Just to have something to do.If your computers on bum bet I can get it back in ship shape.I do all types work on them.even salvage info from bad hard drives.fix and set up duel boot and Jaz drives.can redo all windows if they be out of wack.reinstall to like new.theres nothing in computer line I can not fix or do.if you had bad exsperances from other shops I can redo it.got all windows MS made and work them all.All my works free.less I got go pick it up then need gas money.no arm or leg thing here.just what it takes for gas.
Would like get some broken ones to fix part or whole computer so if you got any taking up space I would be interested in buying it.any programs and disks for them.wanted to get the original disks that came with new ones.used so as to restore the computers I fix back to as much as it came when you bought it new.can update them and what else they ever need.Hard to beleive but it is so.I been into computer repair since they came out.still have old Commodores.Yes I do have a lot used reconditioned computers.stock changes fast as I sell them cheap.Why I need used ones.I will buy your use abused computer as no one ever gives me any free.
Last I still can use a few fishing pals.Erie or local lakes.will help pay for gas and rest.no free loader type thats me.I have 2 boats to use if I get a really sincere fishing pal.both need stickers.plus 5 motors to use if we need any.yes I fix boat motors too.plus cars.mines only got 250,000 miles on it and runs like new.a 1988 year.As my profiles say Jack Of All Trades.that says it all.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Sounds great. I'm sure some OGF mbrs could use your help.

·
Akron
2,421 Posts
I have a free one you can have. PM me and I will give you the address. It is sitting on the front porch free for the taking. Akron.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts