close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Computer question

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by River Walker, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Whats an easy way to cut a pic say down to 80X80 so it will fit on this site?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

3. Thanks Shakedown,I already have picasa,I just don't know how to trim a photo down to 80X80,I can't get them anywhere near that small,never done it before,I'm lost :confused:

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Send me a PM or better yet, just post the picture in the photo gallery and I'll resize it for you. To post it, click on the link below my signature.

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

go to the duckhunters refuge .com. there you will find a free program to easily size pics all the way down to the avatar size

6. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

If you have a Program that will let you Specify Custom Pixels Sizes for For Pictures, you can set it for 80 x80 Pixels then Import your Picture into it. It works for me like that, But thats only after I have them worked over in Photoshop for the desired effect.
    Cat Mazter

7. I usually just use microsoft's paint program, probably not the easiest way but I'm sure everyone has the program. I use the tool stretch/skew to get the pic close to what I want, and then the tool attributes lets you specify the pixel height and width.