close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Computer desk for sale - L@@K!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by captnroger, Sep 13, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Hi All,

If you're looking for a great deal on a great computer desk, this is it. This 'L' shaped computer workstation was purchased new at Copenhagen Fine Furniture several years ago, and is imported from Holland. A modern, contemporary 'L' shape workstation, finished in maple. The desk unit is in three pieces, two desks and the corner connector. This is VERY HEAVY dense fiberboard finished in a maple veneer. Each desk has steel legs that incorporate a channel to hide wires out of view. Each desk assembles easily with four locking screws. These desks are heavy and very high quality. The shorter of the two desks has a rollaway keyboard drawer which is very large, and will accommodate the largest of keyboards/mice with ease. This desk is absolutely huge, with a very large work surface.

The included file cabinet has three drawers, with the bottom drawer accommodating hanging files. The cabinet is also on rolling casters.

The included matching bookshelf unit includes a door with three shelves. It's a low-profile unit and again is the same high quality materials.

The measurements on the desks:
    Desk 1 - 63" wide by 31-1/2" deep by 34" High
    Desk 2 - 47" wide by 31-1/2" deep by 34" High

The bookshelf measures 46 wide by 16" deep by 34" High

pictures are attached. The desk unit is currently disassembled for each transport, but assembles easily in minutes with four lock screws per desk, then four more screws holding each desk to the corner unit. Again, this is imported from Holland. I had to give up the spare bedroom for our baby last year, now we are remodeling the rec room and this needs to go. I have over $1100 in this. I'll take $325 for it just to move it, and will take paypal in needed. Unit is available for PICKUP ONLY in the Columbus/Hilliard area. This really is a great unit at a steal of a price, someone please take it off my hands. PM if interested, pics attached. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

bump. Bring all offers please, need to move this.

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

How about 2 bucks?? hehe! :D Is a nice looking desk!

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

you'd have to throw a couple of digits behind that '2' rockbass !