close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

compound bow question

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Eric272, Nov 5, 2007.

1. i have a Martin tiger 600 series compound bow that my dad picked up for me at a yardsale 2 years ago that i started bow hunting with last year. i was wondering if any of the more knowledgeable bow hunters would know the quality level of this bow. i have shot it many many times and want to take this years hunt serious and have gotten a great feel for the bow and can put a pattern from 30-35yrds in a 6 inch circle all day long. im happy with it for sure just wandering others opinions on the model and thoughts.
    thanks all!
    -Eric

2. I still use my old Cougar Mag, just killed a a deer with it this past weekend. I bought a original Cougar when they were their 1st compound bow. Very reliable and smooth shooting bows. If you comfortable shooting it and holding good groups I wouldn't spend the money on anything else. Its not the cost of a bow that kills the deer.

3. very true i love the bow, it shoots quiet and straight always with fall stalker arrows and 100gr tips. its a little heavier than the new bows but it still shoots hard. from the age it is (dont know when it was manufactured) just wandering if it was a low end or high end bow for what it is. cant wait to get a deer in the sights!:!