Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend gave me a book to read the other day called Glen Beck's Common Sense and said it was a very important read. I don't read much but he said it was very important. I drive a truck so I read it between loads. It's not very long. I think everyone in America needs to read this book. Please pick up a copy today and read it. Trust me, you wont believe some of the things in there.

PLEASE DON'T GET MY THREAD SHUT DOWN. I don't dare what your political views are and I don't care what your views toward Glen Beck are. Don't post em here. Just read the book.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Glen Beck is a moron, I refuse to watch his show or read anything he writes or listen to his radio program. He may saywhat we want to hear but he does not believe what he says he is just a showman trying to make as much money as he can.

·
Multi Species Angler
6,186 Posts
Glen Beck is a moron, I refuse to watch his show or read anything he writes or listen to his radio program. He may saywhat we want to hear but he does not believe what he says he is just a showman trying to make as much money as he can.
There are a lot of guys on TV that I don't like. Though, you don't see me here "grandstanding" against them. Have you read the book? Apparently not, so why bother replying. You could start your own thread about all the TV people you think are morons and see how much interest others have in that.

I really enjoyed the book.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
I agree with most of what Glenn says... he keeps people's attention with his style, without being an ass. I watch his show whenever I can. He rips on dems and pubs, whenever they need slamming. What's wrong with making money?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey its cool that you read my original post and saw that I said I didnt give a rats what opinion you had about the author. If you didnt have a comment about the book (which is what the thread was about) then you dont need to reply to the thread. If you want to comment on who is or is not a moron start your own thread and stay out of mine. I want this thread to stay open, it's important to all of us as Americans. Read the book and you'll understand. Till then keep your lame comments to yourself!!

·
fished with Noah
279 Posts
Now try the 5000 yr leap. It's kindof hard to get thru cause it is mostly quotes from those who helped begin this nation. As for fiction, I like scifi & Bourne-trust no one!

·
Registered
413 Posts
An Inconvenient Book is also a great read. The older one. I am a big fan of his Common Sense is signed.

I was able to catch his comedy tour once also. GB is a genious.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
i'll have to get that...big fan of his as he is a straight forward kinda guy!

·
Ohio Fishing Militia
520 Posts
Always liked Glen Beck. Now I need to read his book, The guy has a good head on shoulders.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Beck is a great American. He makes me aware of what is going on with our constituents(sp?) then I look into it more and make my own conclusions.
Lou Dobbs is another great American.

We all need to start taking back the Country and making our elected officials listen to the people. Not the lobbyist. If not fire them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts