close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Common carp responsible for global warming???

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by Fishman, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

A friend of a friend of a friend told me that he heard from his uncles cousins brother-inlaw's best friend that since carp muddy up water, the water being darker, absorbs more heat and therefore warms the earth. Also, apparently the latest polar ice shelf collapse occured right around the time same time someone released common carp into a paylake and the earth got so ticked off it's now trying to drowned us out? Please don't hijack this thread, I only want to talk about carp being responsible for global warming here.

edit:

I created this easy to read graph to help people understand this theory:

[​IMG]

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Dang Fishman, I see a Nobel Prize for Science in your future!!
    LMAO!!!:D

3. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

That graph is....beautiful.

4. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Makes sense too me...You followed thru on what I didn't...As soon as that thread got locked I though...Should I?....nahhh.Glad to see someone followed thru....Don't forget, the carp are also responsible for the higher gas prices...

5. i sent this to my fiancee maybe she could use it for her class, ha!!!

6. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

Say it isn't so! I thought global warming was attributed to the combined efforts of gastric emissions from George Wendt, John Goodman, and William "The Refrigerator" Perry!:D

7. misfit lurks in the distance until we reach the laughter limit. I believe it's most generally 25 good laughs until he locks a thread.

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol, honestly Misfit we're just playing with ya senile old man :D

Glad to see the thread was recieved so well ;)

Looking back on it, yeah, the graph is pretty damn funny.

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Yes, I have indeed been working on this thesis. So far my research has taught me much. I present to you Carp population vs Crude oil barrel prices. Clearly the carp are up to something???

[​IMG]

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i know.i'm not so old and senile that i can't remember when my kids were also young pups just looking to have fun;)

11. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Don't tell Al Gore. He'll propose a global ban on carp!

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

There goes Misfit calling people young and unknowledgeable :D

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i moved this to the proper forum.since it's so comical,it fits much better in the comedy corner.besides,it probably won't take long to reach it's 25 laugh limit;)

14. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Termoterator makes the tacticical move of this thread resulting in this graph:

[​IMG]

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

likelyhood of getting any more replies ....................................0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.