close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coming Home

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ohioman76, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ohioman76

ohioman76 Avid Crappie Hunter

Looks like I will be coming home from Japan at the end of the year. I think I caught all the fish over here. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Paul

2. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

Hurry home and have a safe trip.

3. You will be welcomed back to the USA.:) I thought Japan gets old after about a week. Hope you have some fishing pictures to share.

4. ohioman76

ohioman76 Avid Crappie Hunter

Have alot of pictures of the fish I've caught over here. Mostly huge Seabass. They look alot like snook. Legendaryyaj, I'm sure I will see you again at Milton. Thats if you haven't caught them all yet. I'm most excited about ice fishing mosquito and fishin for Steelies in the Chagrin. Archman had just showed me the ropes when I had to leave. Looks like I might be recruiting out of Alliance, Ohio. Close to Berlin and Milton.:)

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

welcome back and GO NAVY!!

6. Paul,

I haven't been back to Milton in a while. Ive been saving them for you. I bet them crappies are in for a beating once you get back.

Vince

7. snag

snag

Paul, i still have that shanty i got from you,it,s a nice one pulls easy with all the stuff i haul ,probaly checking out milton this afternoon, out around alliance you have deer creek and walborn also,good luck on your return...

8. Sure miss the dock reports! Got a few hot spots for smallies and eyes out there well have to trade up on! One of the hardest things to get over! Puttin duty before pleasure. Thanks Man! Fish will always be there. :B

9. Good to hear Paul! The steelhead will be waiting for you!!

10. Paul, glad you'll be coming home. I thought you were thinking you'd be gone for about 10 years? I have a lot more spots now I can show you. Definitely let me know when you get back.